Work Permit Application

Different Work Permits and Employment Visas are required depending on the nature of the expatriate’s job or work assignment, and the duration of their stay in the Philippines:
  • 9(g) - (Pre-arranged Employment Visa)
  • 47(a)(2) - (Special Non-Immigrant Visa)
  • EO226
  • Special Work Permit
  • 9(d) (Treaty Trader Visa)
We work with our clients to determine the most appropriate solution for their expatriates, on a personalized, case-to-case basis.