Ad-Hoc Requirements

The immigration process for expatriates do not end upon granting of a work permit and a visa. Depending on the expatriate’s work and personal circumstances, he may also need any of the following:
  • Alien Employment Permit (AEP)
  • ACR I-Card
  • Dependents Visa
We also handle the downgrading, renewal or extension of visas and permits of our clients’ employees, as needed.